Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy 2016

Better six days late than never right?

Happy New Year to all. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2016.

I wish I had more time to do a more in depth recap of 2015, but life is crazy right now but I will highlight some of our favorite moments. You can click on the links below to view the post from last year. We had a lot of fun moments and created a lot of great memories with family and friends.


January
Shrine Circus

March
Bavarian Inn Getaway
Oakwood Elementary Goes Green for CP!

May
Alex and Evan's First Detroit Tigers Game

June
West Michigan/Michigan's Adventure Weekend

July
*Camping up north
Alex and Evan turn 5!

September
First Day of Kindergarten!
Cider Mills, Septemberfest and Apple Picking

October
Fall Color Tour Petoskey, MI

November
*Chicago - (4 Part Series in the December 2015 Folder)

December
Christmas Fun!

I am not sure what this year has in store for us, but my hope is for good health, happiness and peace. I cannot wait to start creating memories for 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment