One of my goals for this year was to do one fun, memorable thing a month as a family. Something out of our normal routine. I did really well with sticking to this goal...except for February. I don't know what happened there!
- It was a snowy month in Michigan. We broke our snowfall record with over 94 inches of snow. The boys enjoyed this particular day playing in the snow!
- We attended the Shrine Circus as we usually do in January. Evan finally got to ride a pony! He was pretty nervous. Alex of course enjoyed the lights and sounds. We had a really nice time.
- This picture on Valentine's Day of Alex and Evan is one of my favorites. It shows how much they love and adore each other.
- Since we couldn't get away anywhere warm over the winter, we decided to treat the boys to a couple nights at The Bavarian Inn Hotel in Frankenmuth. They had a blast at the pools and arcade. Evan has been asking when we are going back. Definitely a hit!
- Easter brought multiple Easter Egg Hunts and time with cousins!
|Easter Egg Hunt with Blake and Casey|
|Easter with Cousins|
- The boys got to go to Chuck E Cheese for the first time and LOVED IT!
|One of my all time favorites. Evan busting a move with Chuck E|
- Alex started back at EuroPeds
|Such an amazing photo|
- Mothers Day
|Me and My Boys|
|Kristy, Mom and I|
- Fieldtrip to The Zoo! My Best Friend Stephanie took the day off of work to come with us!
- My Mom turned 60
|Happy Birthday Mom!|
- The boys and I took off to Georgia for 18 days!! Eric joined us for 10 of them!!
|One of many days at the River|
|Eric's Sister and her family - "The McKays"|
|The Boys in the Smoky Mountains|
|On our way to Gatlinburg|
- Alex and Evan turn 4. They had dinner at Rainforest Café and Cake and Ice Cream!
|Dinner at Rainforest Cafe|
- We went up north for the weekend with our friends Derek, Rachel, Lauren and Nathan. We got to go on the boat and to the beach for two days! It was so much fun we all had a blast!!
|Rachel, Nathan, Alex and I|
|Friends for Life - Alex, Lauren, Evan and Nathan|
- Alex gets his own adaptive bike!!!
|Look at that smile!|
|Evan loved riding alongside Alex|
- Alex and Evan start school - Pre-K
- We visited the Shriners Hospital in Chicago and spent the weekend exploring the city
|Lincoln Park Zoo|
|The Shedd Aquarium|
|View of the skyline from the pier on a beautiful fall evening|
- Trick or Treating at Crossroads Village
|Mario and Luigi!!|
- We do our annual dinner at Bavarian Inn and trip to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland. This year we went with Grandma and Grandpa Williams
|Mommy, Alex and Grandma|
|Daddy, Evan and Grandpa|
- Crossroads Village with friends
|Fun times with The Raddatz Family|
- Christmas morning!
|Our third son Brody|
|Happy Boys - Santa was good to them!|
Thank you for being a part of our blog and a part of our lives.
Cheers to 2015!!!!
The Williams Family