Thursday, July 9, 2015

Throwback Thursday - March 1986

Last night I was going though the totes and boxes in my basement trying to get organized. I came across a tote full of stuff from grade school that my mom had saved and had given me a few years ago. Inside, I found handmade birthday cards from my first grade class. Three of those cards were from none other than my girls, Stephanie, Rachel and Heather - all of whom I still see on a regular basis. So in true "Throwback Thursday" fashion, here they are. I love each and every one of the cards just as much as these girls. I am very lucky to still have three friends from grade school in my life that mean so much to me. Love you all!!

Rachel's Card
A cake on the front and inside! With lots of balloons!!




Steph's Card
Is the cake on an ice cream cone? I love how she ran out of room
signing her name!!




This one is my fav. In the hearts it says, Hi Keri, I like you Keri
and the third heart just says Hi. LOL!!
Heather's card

No comments:

Post a Comment