Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Georgia Bound

Since there is no sign of spring in sight here in Michigan, I have decided to beat my winter blues by packing up the car and the kids and we are heading to Georgia! Hopefully my Mother in Law will come along as well since my husband can't take the time off work. It would be nice to have some help on the drive down. Once we get down there, help will be the least of my worries. I have 5 nieces, 3 nephews, a sister in law and cousins that are going to be gobbling Alex and Evan up. I will be lucky if I even see them once I arrive!!

Frankly, I am bored out of my mind here at home. As I mentioned in a previous post, the weather sucks, we've been sick and without the therapy appointments to keep us busy we have all been a little bored. With me not working, not having any appointments right now and spring break for the kids from school it was the perfect time to pack up and get out of town for a bit.

Even though Eric has to stay home and work, it will still be a break for him....from us! To be able to come home from work to a quiet house is going to be nice for him. He says he will miss us, and I know he will but this break will hopefully do all of us some good! I think the trip will be nice for me as well even though I will still be with the kids. There will be a lot for us to do and being around other people and kids will help!
 

Since we won't be here for Easter, here's the best I could do to get a cute pic of the boys.
This is classic Evan!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment