Friday, September 16, 2016

First Day of 1st Grade

September 6, 2016

I am catching up - I am only 10 days late on this post!

It is hard for me to believe, but Alex and Evan started 1st grade 10 days ago! They are growing to fast for me to keep up. I drove them to school that morning, and both did well when I left, but I later found out that Evan had a rough morning because he missed me. (my heart melted a little) I know that there will come a time when he won't miss me, so I am glad they told me. When he got off the bus that day, he ran and jumped into my arms. (it made my day). 

10 days in and they are both doing well. I don't get many updates, but the ones I have gotten are good. I hope it turns out to be a good year. Here are some pictures of their first day. 

First Day of 1st Grade - September 6, 2016

Hilarious! I think he might be screaming behind the sign!

This is a gem!







Almost time to go in!
He was all about crinkling the paper!
Ready for the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment