Sunday, June 9, 2013

Whirlwind of Fun!


This year is just flying by. I cannot believe that it's already June and the boys only have two days of preschool left. I already know that these next three months are going to go by fast because we already have so much going on. Before I know it, they will be back in preschool but this time it will be four days a week on top of Alex's therapy sessions.

 
Because life is crazy and I don't feel like I have a moment to process anything, I don't think I have fully realized what life is going to be like come September. My twins, my itty bitty boys are going to be three years old and in preschool four days a week for three hours.

 
Then I sit and wonder if this is the right move. Are they ready for this? Is Alex getting what he needs? Should I take a step back and rethink this whole process? It's funny because I haven't had the typical stay at home Mom kind of life. I have to an extent, but for two years Alex has had therapy appointments twice a week every week. We have been involved in the Early On program at school since September and Preschool since March and they aren’t even three yet! Now full time preschool is upon us and I am left wondering how we got here so fast.

 
The countdown to their birthday is on now and I am starting to plan out the party. I wasn’t even sure if I should have a party, but then I realized that this is the first year where I think they might really understand what a birthday is all about. Now I am looking forward to it. That and all the other fun stuff we have planned for the summer!

 
You don’t realize how crazy your life is until you have kids. I remember when I was in school counting down the days until summer break or waiting to graduate.  Now, all I want is for life to slow down so I can enjoy each and every moment with my babies. We have a lot of things coming up this summer with open houses, fireworks, birthday parties and a trip to Myrtle Beach! It's crazy busy but I cannot wait for this whirlwind of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment