Sunday, May 12, 2013

Two Blessings

My Mom and I have had our ups and downs like most Mothers and Daughters do. We may not always agree or see eye to eye on things, but one thing is for certain: Love. There is no love like a Mother's love and I am learning that as I go along in my journey as a Mother to my two sons.

Motherhood is hard....plain and simple. I keep saying over and over that it is the hardest job I have ever had, but with that the reward is the greatest. Seeing them happy and content warms my heart, hearing them laugh and play makes me smile. I love their hugs and kisses and cuddles.

I never thought in my lifetime I would be blessed with twins. It's been a rough journey, but seeing them together, making each other laugh and knowing they will always have each other is very comforting as their mother.

I have mixed feelings on a lot of things that have happened along the way, but one thing is for certain: I would not trade my life for anything. I love Alex and Evan so much and they are each a perfect mix of both Eric and I. They are beautiful little boys who are full of energy and full of love and I am so proud and so happy to be their Mother. They are and always will be my two blessings.


July 21, 2010 - Alex and Evan at 5 days old
 

May 12, 2013 - Evan and Alex Today

 



No comments:

Post a Comment