Monday, April 4, 2016

Easter Fun Part 3


As I am going though our pictures, I am seeing that we did quite a bit of Easter related activities this year! Each of them unique and fun and family oriented. We are lucky we were able to do so much with Evan being under the weather nearly the whole 4 day weekend that they had.

The day before Easter, we planned a dinner up in Frankenmuth. I had my free birthday coupon to use in the month of March as well as another coupon and we decided to invite the boys' grandparents along with us. We all had a nice dinner and got some super cute pictures!!

My Sweet Boys









The Easter Bunny came around the dining room during dinner. Alex and Evan picked out candy and as I was trying to get a picture of them looking at the camera, Alex went in for seconds on the candy while the Easter Bunny was distracted! hahahaha!
First dip into the basket
Photo Op
Double Dipping!




Eric with his Dad and Mom
An intense game of checkers between Evan and Grandma



The boys and their Grandmas





Eric and I managed to get a single shot together - that doesn't happen very often anymore

With Grandpa Daryl and Grandma Precilla

With Grandma Debbie and her husband Dennis

Me with Mom and the boys




Finally Easter Sunday came and we spent the morning at home doing baskets and an Easter egg hunt with the boys. Later in the day, we went to my Mom's for dinner. A nice ending to a fun filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment