Sunday, March 6, 2016

Life at 37

I have a lot of goals for myself over the next year. Life is going far to fast for me to keep up, but I have to find a way to better myself. I always seem to highlight the positive things that surround me, but that just isn't enough. It has to start within and it has to start today. I have a lot of life to live yet and I want to be sure that I am living my BEST life.

I have a great husband, two beautiful children, a dog, a cat, a home and everything that comes with it.

Now, I have to find a way to make time for myself, believe in myself, build my self confidence and find happiness with who I am and all that I have. I have to stop dwelling on the negatives, letting negative people effect me and know that I can do all of this if I just take the time, find the motivation and believe. I feel like I am in a funk and it is time to get out of it.

I do good in certain things for short periods of time. Now I need to carry it through and make it stick. I am not a sad miserable person, but there is a lot of room for improvement and I am ready NOW. Even if I have to reference this post everyday for the next 365 days - if that is what it is going to take then I will do it. Not only for me, but for these 2. 




They need me. They look up to me. They depend on me. It is time to give them all they deserve.

This guy needs me to - and I need him.



Here is to life at 37. May it forever change my life in ways I never thought possible...until now.


No comments:

Post a Comment