Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Last Day of Pre-K

When I was growing up it felt like an eternity from the time I started school until I graduated. Time seemed so slow. Even summers seemed longer. As I got older, moved out on my own and even got married, time sped up a bit but it wasn't anything that I talked about as much as I do now. Since I have had children, time is just speeding by. Some days I feel like I can't keep up.

In the past couple of weeks I have been flipping through the photo books I have made over the past 5 years and seeing Alex and Evan as babies makes me miss them during that time. For me, sometimes I feel like I didn't get enough bonding time with them when they were infants because there were two of them. I was so busy to truly enjoy each and every moment. Some days I felt like I just needed to do things to get by, to get through the day. I tried my hardest to take time with each of them whenever I could, but I also tried hard to keep them on the same schedule to keep my sanity. Once they got to a certain age (and weight) it was hard to hold and cuddle them both at the same time.

I love looking back and seeing their cute little chubby baby faces. I now, have two very handsome little men who are now both Kindergartners.

Last Thursday was their last day of Pre-K. They gathered to sing a few songs, then we got to enjoy lunch together and some play time on the playground. We even got some pictures with their friends and teachers. They both grew so much this year and I am so proud of both of them. They had some great teachers who helped them along the way. It is hard to leave and move on when we all have grown so attached. Here are some memories of the day.




Alex and Sapphire

Alex and his friends

Evan and Emily

Most of the Class

Alex and Samantha

Maddison and Alex

Evan and Emily

The boys with their teacher, Mrs. Schorr. (I love Alex's hand on her belly)

With Ms. Kennedy and Mrs. Schorr

Evan and his Best Buddy Bradan


On the Spinner

Proud Parents



No comments:

Post a Comment