Friday, March 27, 2015

Going Green for CP Part 1 of 3

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Wednesday was. This was our biggest National CP Day yet! There are so many great things about this day, that I will be breaking it down into three separate parts.

In keeping to my promise, I am going to post every picture that was posted to my facebook page, sent in a text and ones that I took of our friends and family going green for CP. I was so so happy that you all took the time to do this for us. You have no idea how much it means. Thank you so much for being a part of our lives and supporting such an amazing little boy and everyone that has Cerebral Palsy.

Brothers





 Family

Cousin Laken and Aunt Kristy
With Grandma Debbie

Cousin Brayden
Uncle Mike and Aunt Susie
Great Grandma


Mindy
Kellsie and Tracie

Madison and Ethan
Bailey



Keria
Logan


 Friends



Nathan, Rachel and Lauren
Kassia, Jake and Mady


Maddison, Bryce and Baby Simon



Audrey

Rachael




Kimberly showing us her cool owl pj's



Our Family
Eric and I

Family Pic

The Boys

The star of the day, Mr. Alex himself


Coming up next.....Oakwood Elementary Goes Green for CP




No comments:

Post a Comment