Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Preschool Graduation(s)

My babies have both graduated from preschool! They are off to Pre-K next year and I just cannot believe it. This year of preschool was amazing for both of them. They were in different classes, but both grew so much and learned a lot from their wonderful teachers. They made new friends and had a lot of fun. We went on four field trips between the two classes and I was able to volunteer my time for class parties which I loved! I couldn't be more proud of my boys. They are amazing little men.


Evan had a picnic at the park with his class last Friday.


His Diploma

Riding the merry-go-round

Check out the shades!

Poor Evan couldn't figure this out
Alex Swinging

Fun with friends

Evan and Ms. Pam
My big boy




Alex's picnic got rained out today so they had it in the gym instead. It was still a lot of fun!


His Diploma


Getting ready to go to the gym

Alex looking through his bag of goodies

I cannot get enough of this pic! Too funny!!

My Boys!

Miss Ruffini and Alex
They adore him






No comments:

Post a Comment