Thursday, February 6, 2014

A is for Alex

Alex is such a trooper. It has been quite the week for him and it isn't over yet. This has been his first full week of school since BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I know, that is crazy - but with this insane winter we are having he has had at least one snow day a week (or more) since the first of the year.

So, on top of that he has to go to school tomorrow as well for his instructional Friday - which is required through his IEP paperwork for the state. So he will be going tomorrow morning for three hours.

Then he has had his two days of PT and his Horseback riding class finally met on Tuesday night after missing two weeks due to wind chills and weather. CRAZY!!

I know my little man is tired, but I just have to say how proud I am of him and all he goes through on a weekly basis. He is so strong and rarely complains.

He is doing great in PT, loving horseback riding, doing great at school and at home in his gait trainer and he even picked on his brother tonight at bedtime. :)

I am always proud of both of my boys but today Alex deserved some recognition and that is just what I wanted to give him.

I love my little monkey and I am so proud of him!! He gets an A in my book for the week!

This morning at PT. Awaiting his next move!

No comments:

Post a Comment