Friday, September 15, 2017

August Adventures

It seems like every time I write a new post, I talk about how it's been forever and how behind I am. Well, it really is the truth. I didn't post AT ALL in August and now it is already mid-September. I have some major catching up to do! This post highlights some of our adventures in August. It was a very busy month and this isn't even all of it!

Playdate with School Friends:

We spent a couple of hours at Friendship Park with Alex and Evan's Classmate Anthony and his brother's Isaac and Damien. The boys all got along so well and had so much fun together. We all went out for slushies afterwards!





Evan's Day Out With Mommy

Evan and I had a day out together - just the two of us. He picked Legoland to start, then lunch at On the Border and I surprised him with a game of putt putt. It was a much needed day out for the two of us. Sometimes I don't have enough one on one time with Evan and this was just what we needed.





Alex's Day with Daddy

The day Evan and I went out, Alex and Daddy found an adventure of their own. Wheelchair Daze. It is a free event at a park by our house that offer games, food and boat rides for those in wheelchairs. I am jealous we missed out on such a fun event, but Alex and Daddy had a great time as well!





Great Grandma Turns 90

On August 9th, my Grandma - Alex and Evan's Great Grandma turned 90! We took her flowers and spent some time with her that afternoon.




Saginaw Zoo
We finally made it to the Saginaw Zoo, while it is a smaller Zoo than some, all of the boys still managed to have a blast. Evan and Blake had fun with everything they did, while Casey and Alex really enjoyed the train and petting zoo.











Legoland

Our friends Rachel, Lauren and Nathan had never been to Legoland before. In August they had a special so we all decided to go and spend an afternoon there. I think they had fun!

They built a fish in the workshop!



Bavarian Inn, Frankenmuth

It was a rainy Thursday and I had a gift certificate that was about to expire. Those who know me, know that I was NOT going to let that happen! So, we went up to the Family Fun Center at the Frankenmuth Hotel and spent the afternoon eating Pizza and Ice Cream, playing putt putt and arcade games. The boys had a blast!!





This was a lot, but it is not everything. Up Next....Our Week in Gerogia!

No comments:

Post a Comment