Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogiversary

On December 4, 2011 Double the Love was born and over the past three years I have shared countless memories and experiences that our family has gone through. I have done 167 posts to date  (this one is number 168) and the blog that started out about twin brothers has become more of a family affair. So today we celebrate Double The Love's 3rd Blogiversary!!


When I started the blog, I initially did it to spread the word about Alex's life with Cerebral Palsy. I wanted family and friends to know the whole story. I wanted them to feel involved and made aware of the Cerebral Palsy world. Eric and I were new to it and had discovered and learned so much in our first year that we wanted everyone close to us to know as well.


As Double the Love evolved, it became more of a family blog. I wanted to create a personal journal of our life so that years from now, Alex and Evan have this to reflect on. They can go back and read and see so many of our experiences in pictures and stories.


Life can be crazy and busy and there are things through the years that are going to slip my mind, but I figure as long as I have the blog, I can record these little moments to remember for a lifetime. Sometimes I wish I had something from childhood to look back on. I hope my boys will appreciate the blog years from now.

I am fortunate to have the time to devote to the blog. I want to Thank all of the people who take the time to read and follow the blog. It means a lot to me and I hope you will continue to tune in for years to come. Below are pics of us as a family through the years.

Love,

The Williams Family

Eric, Keri, Alex & Evan


July 2010 in the NICU


October 2011


February 2012 in Georgia


August 2013 in Myrtle Beach


Our 2014 Family Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment