Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Mother's Day

It's hard not to post about a day like today. Mother's Day. This was my third one as a Mom to my sons Alex and Evan and I think it was the best so far.

The day started out with Eric and the boys giving me my gift and cards. Alex and Evan signed their card and made one from scratch on top of it. Priceless. Eric got me a beautiful card and an amazing gift. A Nikon Digital SLR Camera. It is beautiful. I used it a bunch already today. So expect a lot of photos in this blog now! Even more than before!

My Mom, My Sister Kristy, her boyfriend Patrick, My Niece Layla and Nephew Laken all came over for breakfast this morning. The weather was gorgeous so we spent all morning outside. After a short nap, Eric and I took the boys to the park, but the trip was cut short when everyone got hungry. We went to dinner as a family.

Eric had to run to CVS, so he took Evan and Alex and I shared my favorite moment of the day: eating ice cream out of the carton! I think he enjoyed it more than I did. It was sweet!

Motherhood is challenging, stressful, happy and joyful. There are good days and bad days but at the end of every single one, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am blessed to have two beautiful boys who I love more than anything and I know feel the same about me. I am also thankful to have an amazing Mom myself and a pretty awesome Mother in Law as well. Life is good.



The two little people that made me a mommy



Kristy, Mom and I



Alex and I



Alex and Brody

Layla, Kristy and Laken

Laken

Evan

Layla


I love my boys!

Eric and Alex

Evan's Gift from School

Alex's Gift from School

My gift from Eric and the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment