Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring Break

I am really far behind in my blogging, so I do apologize.

Spring break was last week and although we didn't travel far, we managed to do a few fun things all the while having the flu. :(

I took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time and they had a BLAST! We cannot wait to go back.

Ski Ball
Alex on a ride


Casey and Alex waiting for lunch! I think they are hungry!

Of course Alex LOVED the horse
Evan and Chuck


Such a cutie pie

Look at Evan BUSTING  a move! LOL!!!

All the boys dancing

Evan asked for a Picture with Casey




We met up with Cousins for lunch one day. We went to A&W in Ortonville (no pics) and then came back to the house to play for a bit. I only managed to get 2 pics of the 4 kids together. My Niece Layla and Nephew Laken and of course Alex and Evan!




The weather was somewhat nice throughout the week and we were able to play outside a bit as well as go to the park. When we got there, they put in a whole new playground - which was great! The boys loved it! Alex looked so small in the swing but he had a ball!







We were lucky to be able to do what we did and we made the best of the week. Still waiting for warmer weather! The boys have spring fever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment