Friday, September 7, 2012

Handsome Little Men

September is here already and I am still asking "Where did the summer go?"

It's been a busy week with therapy appointments and Alex starting school. I know you may think Alex is a bit young for school, but it's an hour and a half class through his Early On program once a week.

He did really well on his first day. He didn't cry or get upset at all. He enjoyed his time with the teachers and therapists and had a great time playing. He had a huge smile on his face during story time which just made Ms. Bridgette's day! Evan will be tagging along next week since siblings are allowed even though it is a Special Ed class. He will have a blast I am sure. It's hard to believe that they will be in preschool next year. EEK!

On Monday we took the boys to the park and I took some pictures of them since taking them to the studio has proven to be quite a task with two 2 year olds. I am pretty happy with the way they turned out. I couldn't get any really good shots of them together, but individually they are super-cute!!


They melt my heart. I am so blessed to have two handsome little men!








No comments:

Post a Comment